Sometimes our shelftalkers go missing. Could be that they fall and are kicked under the shelves, or are taken by connoisseurs, or are misplaced by the elves we hire to sprinkle dust around the store overnight (you all know about bookstore elves, right?). Anyway, Clark’s magical shelftalker for Blaise Cendrars’ Moravagine went missing, so he mailed us a new one from his new bookstore in New Orleans, Maple Street Books.
We miss Clark.
We also think you should read this book.
- gosubsist likes this
- stoicmike likes this
- asymptotejournal reblogged this from nyrbclassics and added:
- lonelyfires likes this
- campwomen likes this
- randomblips likes this
- thedizzies reblogged this from nyrbclassics and added:
- romanticaugogo reblogged this from nyrbclassics
- matthewgallaway likes this
- hawtdogz likes this
- retarding likes this
- isitanart reblogged this from nyrbclassics and added:
- panoramicchrestomathy likes this
- ihearthings likes this
- tranatisi likes this
- nyrbclassics reblogged this from greenapplebooks
- nyrb-classics likes this
- jennwitte likes this
- greenapplebooks posted this